CoinList is where early adopters trade and earn the best digital assets. With the CoinList app, you can: – Buy and sell bitcoin, ether, and other leading cryptocurrencies with U.S. dollars or stablecoins. – Securely store, deposit, and send your crypto using our best-in-class custody partners with no fees.
What is Coinlist?
Coinlist is one of the emerging centralized cryptocurrency exchanges in the crypto world. If you have known about Binance with the IEO trend or now Launchpad with xxx bets in a short time, Coinlist is a more refined version of this fundraising trend.
I also signed up for the Coinlist exchange just for IEO bets. Previously, the exchange sold 2 VND as SOL (priced at 0.22 and at the time of writing SOL was priced at 150$ – x681 times) and FLOW coin (priced at 0.38 and the current price at 19$ – x50 times).
Why sell coins on CoinList?
- CoinList is a trusted platform to run a compliant token sale (ICO);
- Projects must comply with regulations when launching ICO sales and CoinList is a reliable platform to do so
- CoinList has successfully launched community-building projects.
CoinList Founders Team
- Andy Bromberg, CEO and Co-Founder. Before CoinList, Andy was the CEO and Co-Founder of Sidewire. Before that, he co-founded Stanford Bitcoin Group while studying Math and Computer Science there.
- Graham Jenkins, COO & Co-Founder. Graham joined CoinList after many years at AngelList, where he was COO and product designer. Before AngelList, he led the UX teams at Google and BofA.
- Paul Menchov, CTO & Co-Founder. Paul is the Co-Founder of Republic, a leading equity crowdfunding platform, and formerly Head of Fundraising Infrastructure at AngelList.
- Joshua Slayton, Co-Founder. Joshua has founded four companies, most recently joining AngelList as the founding CTO in 2010. He has been a fan and promoter of cryptocurrencies since discovering bitcoin five years ago.
- Brian Tubergen, Co-Founder. Before CoinList, Brian was the product manager of AngelList. He led the team responsible for investing more than $850 million. Before that, Brian worked at Facebook and was a top Computer Science student at Princeton.
- Kendrick Nguyen, founding advisor. Kendrick is the CEO of Republic and formerly General Counsel of AngelList and Fellow of Stanford Law School.
A few notes
- Coinlist does not have its token yet
- Support relatively few coins. I see this direction as Coinbase (the exchange with the largest volume in the US). That is, not a list of a series of coins/tokens, but all carefully selected.
How to open an account Coinlist
- Step 1: Visit the Coinlist website or you can support the TTT team by registering here.
- Step 2: Select “Login” in the upper right corner. After selecting you will see the following interface.
- Step 3: Select the “Sign up” button (highlighted in red) on the last line. After selecting the web interface will appear as shown below
- Step 4: Fill in all information: Name, Email, Password. Then select “Create Account”. After selecting “Create Account”, the web interface will appear as follows.
- Step 5: Go to the Email you used to register your account to verify the Email. Coinlist's email sent to you will have the interface as below, you just need to click the Verify your email button to complete the registration.
After registering an account, you need to verify your personal information to participate in token sales on Coinlist.
How to verify personal information coinlist
- Step 1: Log in to your account
- Step 2: On the left menu bar, select “Account”->“Entities”. After selecting the web interface will appear as follows:
- Step 3: Select “Get Verified”
- Step 4: Fill in your personal information, then select Save & Continue
- Step 5: Fill in your country and place of residence information:
- Step 6: Fill in the address, date of birth, phone number
- Step 7: You can choose 1 of 3 types of documents: Passport, Driving License, Identity Card to confirm your identity.
Security Guide coinlist
- Step 1: Log in to your account, section Account > select Security
- Step 2: Install the Google Authenticator app to set the security for your account. See also Enhance security for Binance accounts with Google Authenticator
- Step 3: Scan the QR Code for the app to provide the 2FA Security Code
- Step 4: Enter the 2FA Security Code and press Enable to activate
Depositing/withdrawing on Coinlist
- Click the Token Sale tab ⇒ click Learn more next to the project in the Active now section that investors want to participate in to buy tokens.
- Join the Token Sale project investors want to participate in. Select Learn more.
- Click Register Now.
- Select the token purchase option that is suitable for the investor, click Register Now under that option. In my opinion, I will choose projects with little lock time to be free when trading.
Click Get started and Enter the required information in turn:
The project that has successfully raised capital on Coinlist
Most of the fundraising projects on Coinlist are very successful Blockchain Layer 1 projects with the ability to multiply accounts many times, please refer to:
- Filecoin (FIL): This is a Blockchain platform that provides a data storage service.
- Flow (FLOW): Blockchain layer-1 is built for the next generation of consumer applications, games, and digital assets. The project was built by Dapp Labs, the team that developed famous NFT games such as NBA Top Shot, CryptoKitties, …
- Props (PROPS): This is a Blockchain project on digital content services. Specifically the video sector. In it, they will apply Blockchain technology to create fairness and transparency when rewarding those who contribute to the network. The people making this contribution can be end-users, content producers, or developers…
- Near (NEAR): This is a decentralized application platform built on top of NEAR Protocol. Blockchain operates on a public, sharded Proof of Stake mechanism.
- Celo (CELO): An open platform that makes it possible for anyone with a phone to access financial services, send money to the recipient's phone number, and make payments using the phone number as a key. public.
- Solana (SOL): This is a high-performance blockchain platform that is scalable up to 65,000 TPS (transactions per second) and 400ms block time without applying complex solutions like “Sharding” or Layer 2.
- Nervous (CKB): Blockchain platform. They build a Blockchain structure with different layers, with specialization for each function. Including the second layer, the Nervous App Chain will focus on the scalability and optimization of apps for users.
- Algorand (ALGO ): Is a Permissionless Blockchain network – where everyone can participate and contribute and receive benefits from this network.
- Casper (CSPR): Blockchain Proof of Stake is applied Casper CBC (Correct-by-Construction) technologies. The main purpose is to make it easier for businesses and developers to access blockchain technology.
- Mina (MINA): Is the lightest Blockchain today.
- Kadena (KDA): Blockchain platform, more detailed is a hybrid blockchain including Public Blockchain, Private Blockchain, and programming language smart contract Pact.
- Ocean (OCEAN): A protocol that allows users to exchange data in a decentralized manner while ensuring control, origin, and transparency of data.
- Orchid (OXT): IS a decentralized system built on the Ethereum Blockchain. It helps to enable anonymous and secure communication on the internet between users.
- DFINITY (IOU): As a project specializing in cloud computing on the blockchain, it supports the development of Internet Computer.
- TrustToken (TUSD): This is a platform that helps create stablecoins backed by real assets.
- Origin (OGN): This is a platform that supports transactions through dShop, helping users save intermediary fees.
- And some are in the stage of paying coins such as Clover, Casper, Centrifuge, Vega …
Some tips to help buy tokens on Coinlist
- Save 90% on Transfer Fees from Binance to Coinlist to Buy IDO:
- To buy IDO on Coinlist, users must KYC and deposit money to buy tokens. Because Coinlist currently only supports ERC-20 wallets. The cost of gas transferred through this network is currently quite high.
- For example, the last time I bought a Casper token, I transferred 100 USDT from Binance to Coinlist, and I lost 20 USDT, not to mention the reverse transfer fee if I didn't buy it successfully. So I will share with everyone a way to save fees when transferring money from Binance to Coinlist
- Visit the website 1 hour before buying the token sale.
- Please note that arriving at the lounge early does not get you a better spot in the queue
- Do not cheat with bots, proxies… Coinlist is doing a very hard job of cheating, so anyone who cheats will have their accounts restricted and will not be allowed to participate in the following token sales.
- If you have multiple accounts (of friends and family), it's best to use multiple devices and better yet, change VPN to avoid overlapping IPs.